Sunday, September 29, 2013

Halfway through the first session of school...

Well, hello again. Going to be a short post this week. Sorry, kind of let time get away from me. But I have pictures!

So, this week has been a good one for the most part. I finally got all the official stuff with the Immigration Office done, after 3 visits... At least everytime I had to go back it got easier and less stressful.

Wednesday morning some of the female students at the school had a tea party - that was really nice and gave us a chance to talk and connect in a different way. I'm thinking that I would like to move onto campus for the second session because I'll be able to participate in more things if I do that. And, I'll have more access to the internet, so maybe I'll be able to post a bit more often :)

Saturday, after lunch, I came to Mimi's for the night. It's always nice to come here and spend time with her... We just relaxed and talked and stuff like that. Today, we went to church and then to market and after that we went for a nice walk at a park. It's been a pretty good day, I think. Anyways, pictures below and till next week!

First, a couple of pictures of the school




And some of the tea party (sorry, not really of people...)




No comments:

Post a Comment