Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 1

Good Morning Everyone.

Well, I would have liked to sleep in a bit longer, but figured I should start getting my body used to my new time zone, so 10:30 it is but it feels like 4:30 ;)

I slept decently well (of course you all want to know that), and fell asleep shortly after posting my blog last night (of which I updated today - forgot some pictures and found some other mistakes). Had breakfast and another lazy morning. Pretty soon lazy mornings will be a thing of past - at least until school is out...

Plans for the day: shower, shopping (just groceries), lunch, visit the school, gather my things, and move into Nicole's house (Eeks!). I don't know what my internet access will be at her place, as I would need to plug in with an ethernet cord, hence the pre-update of my day.

Until I get on again...

No comments:

Post a Comment