Thursday, May 29, 2014

Rome Shopping

Today was our shopping day in Rome. We slept in a bit (were still out by 10am) and went to a shopping area we saw on our bus tour. And, I got my purse!!! The style I've been looking for for about a year :)

Michelle had gotten a Fossil Explorer Tote in Espresso and I liked it, but it was just a bit too boxy for me. And the short handles wouldn't fit on my shoulder, which I knew would annoy me. So, I've been shopping around and have found a few in this style, but nothing quite like what I wanted. Till Rome. And, I found one in a dark navy blue (almost black). And I love it :) In case you haven't figure it out yet - It's perfect!

Anywho, we did some shopping, ate lunch and walked around. We had planned to try to go to the Colosseum, but we didn't get around to it. We had driven past it with the bus tour so we felt okay about not getting to it. I think if we had had one more day, we would have but - next time :)

Here's the link to Rome: Shopping Day





No comments:

Post a Comment